Anti-Carjacking, Anti-Abduction & Improvised Weapons Seminar Information
Attire & Gear
- Day one you will receive your seminar shirt, please plan on wearing that for the day.
- Day two – Please wear a shirt from your home training center.
- Comfortable shorts or training pants
- Shoes that are CLEAN & comfortable to do physical training in for multiple hours when we are indoors and a second pair of shoes when we move outside.
- No additional gear is necessary. (Athletic cup & mouthpiece are always encouraged.
- The forecast is for is upper 40’s and rain, we will be outside for some time Saturday afternoon, bring the appropriate necessities.
(Rain is expected, PLEASE remember to bring two sets of shoes.)
9:00am (8:30am check in opens) to 6:00pm
Lunch 1pm to 2pm
9:00am to 1:00pm
Bring snacks and hydration!