It’s been a long day… you get into your car thinking about the ride home, dinner, finally being able to relax for a minute. You put your seatbelt on. Foot on the brake and start the car. Only then do you realize the person in the backseat.
You’re walking through the campus… it’s dark out, but you stay near the light posts. You’ve just crushed your latest test; you are on top of the world. You don’t see the person walk up to you and pull a knife. You have a backpack; they have a blade.
Sound like a movie? Maybe it is, but all fiction has a home in reality.
Sound like an impossible scenario? We wish it was, but we have too many case studies to tell us that it is a scary reality.
What would you do? How would you be the hero that you need?
On April 22nd and 23rd, 2023 join us and get real answers to these questions and so much more.
Krav Maga Wolfpack and Valhalla Krav Maga are excited and honored to bring 4th Dan Krav Maga Worldwide Blackbelt and Force Training Certified Jeff Mount to lead a life changing seminar that you simply do not want to miss.
Over ten hours and two days of training, participants will learn the following:
• Differing types of abduction attempts
• Preventative measures while in high-risk areas
• Striking while restrained, hooded, in and out of vehicles
• Defense against armed & unarmed abduction attempts
• When to comply vs. when to fight
• Anti-abduction specific self-defenses
• Cultural, linguistic, & legal considerations
• Self-awareness/monitoring/care during an abduction attempt
• Follow-up steps after an abduction attempt
This seminar will educate you, push you, and raise you up. No experience is needed. This seminar is open to anyone who wants to be ready to walk in peace. This seminar is open to anyone who wants to be responsible for their safety.
• Open to the public! From beginner to Krav Maga student. Bring a friend!
• Ages 16+. Participants under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian’s signature.
• Saturday April 22, 9am-6pm (full day)
• Sunday April 23, 9am-1pm (half day)
Krav Maga Wolfpack, 877 Grand Oaks Dr. Howell, MI 48843
$129 (**early bird** prior to 4/1)
$179 (after 3/31)
Click here to register.
Join the event on Facebook for updates leading up to the Open House.
If you have any questions, feel free to post your question in the Facebook event, call us at 517-295-4636 or email us at KravMagaWolfpack@gmail.com
We’ll see you on Saturday, April 22!
– The Krav Maga Wolfpack & Valhalla Krav Maga Teams